We offer clear and attainable project objectives, strategic guidance on project governance and delivery models, build the project requirements, and manage the constraints of the project. This includes the development and implementation of comprehensive Project Management Plans, Governance Plans, Procurement Plans, Delivery programmes, Risk Identification and mitigation and key stack holder approval documentation.
As Project Managers we can:
• Attain Project Objectives;
• Engage the right Team (Quantity Surveyor, Designers, Architects, Services Consultants etc) to further develop & coordinate documentation to achieve Construction Certificate;
• Prepare documentation for Tender purposes inclusive of Specifications, Scope of Works & Drawings;
• Award Head Contract;
• Engage client side Construction Managers/Superintendent and any necessary resourcing required;
• Oversee Head Contracted Works ensuring cost, time & quality are realised;
• Hand over project to Client upon completion of Head Contract Works inclusive of all certification and As-Built Manuals;
• Liaise with Client throughout entire project to ensure their full satisfaction.