The principal design for both villas was based on the distinctive pavilion style living, providing the perfect home for entertaining.
This project comprised of an 18 unit development located in Coffs Harbour, NSW.
The property was developed into 18 upper market units offering a mix of 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, generous living areas, separate internal laundries and spacious balconies.
Client: Private Developer
Location: Coffs Harbour NSW
Services: Project and Construction Management
- Project Feasibility
- Completion of CC & Construction Drawings
- Procurement & Coordination of all Consultants
- Cost Planning
- Infrastructure Design
- Interior Design
Complete Project & Construction Management Services
Complete Project & Construction Management Services Including:
- Review of Specifications & Drawings for Tender Packages
- Liaison with Developer in confirming & defining detail
- The production of Tender Lists & Tender Packages
- Monitor the Tender process
- Receive, analyse and award the Main Head Contract
- Administer of Head Contract
- QS Reporting
- Variation Reporting
- Administering Progress Claims
- Program Reporting
- Coordination with sales team.
Milestones and Notable Challenges
Milestones and Notable Challenges:
- HIA Award Winning Project